Children’s Hunger Fund Foundation (CHFF), through strong relationships with like-minded organizations, has been able to meet the needs of families struggling to care for themselves in developing countries. Through the generosity of friends like you, we have cared for both the physical and spiritual needs of children and their families by providing funding for certain key programs in strategic locales.
Here are a few examples:
- El Salvador – CHFF provided funding for food, education, health and facility improvements in an orphanage housing 65 children.
- Thailand – CHFF provided food budget funds for children rescued from the sex-trade.
- Nepal – CHFF provided funding for evangelistic food/blanket/medicine/bible distributions.
- Uganda – CHFF provided funding for church administered vocational training.
- Pakistan – CHFF provided food funding to a school caring for 250 children.
- Guatemala – CHFF provided funding for operations of a school in an embattled community to educate and care for 120 children.
In addition, through the generous donations of food and other products from various corporations, we were able to distribute aid to ministries that serve the needs of poor children world wide.
Thank you for contributing to the work of Children’s Hunger Fund Foundation. Together we will provide life-changing solutions to those who desperately need help.
Dave Phillips, President